Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sale, Sale, Sale

So our big sale is over! It was great.  Extremely tiring, but wonderful.  I feel like I have lost about a week of my life.  It was such a blur.

Now we are all back to normal or our version of normal anyway.  The hubby and I celebrated V-day on Sunday.  We went out for breakfast and for a walk at the park sans kids.  Then we went to the bookstore to peruse and have a coffee.  It was extremely nice and relaxing. 

I woke up Monday morning to the little dude and little man being sick.  Yesterday, I took all 3 kids to the doctor.  All three kids had double ear infections and terrible colds.  The little dude also is wheezing so breathing treatments for him. Yuck! The Little Dude may get renamed the Drama King soon.  He "hurt" his foot yesterday.  He refused to walk all day and crawled everywhere. I figured he would forget but today he is only walking on the side of his foot. But at least he is walking.

This weekend is the Little Man's last indoor soccer game of the season.  And on Saturday evening he has his first baseball practice. The Angel has her first softball practice on Thursday night.  The cycle of craziness is starting all over again....

No comments:

Post a Comment