Thursday, July 15, 2010

Piece of Work

So those of you who know me, know it was definitely the little dude who put me over the edge.  Before that I was a semi stressed mom of two.  After he got old enough to get into trouble, he outdoes himself daily.  So there has been mineral makeup in the carpet, a blue face full of eyeshadow, a broken shade that either he or SK did but today, today really took the cake.  Little dude took off his shirt and colored his belly with magic markers.  Which are only magic in the respect that they don't come off even though they were sold at the Disney store.  Seriously. It. Is. All. Over.  And what does the little guy tell me to make me feel better about todays chaos.  He says "J., you really are a piece of work".  He got that right!

No comments:

Post a Comment