Saturday, December 4, 2010

We are back

We got back from Disney on Thursday afternoon. We ran out to the Angel's concert. Friday was her and her friends pool party. Today the Little Man had soccer, we went out to lunch, stopped by a friends house, decorated the tree, and did some Christmas shopping.  So sometime this week I will be blogging but not tonight. Tonight I am editing pictures in the hopes to get my Christmas cards soon (ha ha). Tomorrow I am taking the Angel to the American Girl store with a friend and her daughter and my mom. I am getting her a doll for her birthday. Yes, I have given in. I realized my kids really aren't as spoiled as I always fear they are. So for once, I am just going to get what she asks for without thinking about the how I shouldn't and the why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment