Sunday, November 21, 2010

Luke Bryan and Jason Aldean Concert

Last night the hubby and I had a great date night. It was his birthday present because Jason Aldean is his favorite county male artist right now. I got us tickets to see him and Luke Bryan at the Gwinnett Arena. We went with my SIL and BIL and a bunch of their friends.

We went out for dinner first. We went to a Japanese steakhouse. I haven't been to one in a long time. It was surprisingly good.  We had a nice time at dinner and then we headed over to the concert.
I can't remember who the first opening act was. I do know that when they were singing the last song I looked at my hubby and said "I recognize this song." To which he replied that I should because it was a cover. Ha! I guess I may have had a couple of beers by then.

Luke Bryan came out next. He was great. He sang a new song of his which was really good. And of course lots of the ones from his album which came out last year.

Jason Aldean was also excellent. He sang lots of his hits. He also has a new album which just came out.  His new songs from that album were really good. I am really excited to buy it.

Both guys are from Georgia which was neat. They made a lot of home state references. They sang some songs together which was really cool as well. Plus it was the last night of their tour. So I'd like to think the energy was better than normal.  And it seemed to be.

All in all (besides the early wake up by the Little Dude...who is quickly becoming the Little Monster), it was a great date night!

No comments:

Post a Comment