Monday, November 15, 2010

New Computer

It has been a long time coming but this weekend I finally got a new laptop. I am so happy. We are keeping our other computer in the office but the new one will allow me to get so much more work done. I have been watching two additional children so I am seldom home alone with only my kids. Having this laptop is allowing me time to be on the computer while downstairs with the kids. It means I might actually get some stuff done!

Plus today I put away 2 loads of laundry and have one in the dryer. I have managed to make dinner. I have managed to keep the house clean (keep in mind I know this is a relative term). But the laundry always alludes me.  I have less than a month before I have to make it a resolution again.  Ahhh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment