Thursday, August 12, 2010

Meal Plan

Okay so I have done it. I looked through my handy cookbooks (I have a lot!), my binder of recipes (more on that later) and the internet and planned my meals for the next 4 weeks. Remember I said earlier I am doing leftovers on Thursdays and crock pot dinners Wednesdays. I figure if I publish it here it will keep me honest so here it goes:
14th: chicken enchiladas
15th: going out
16th: pasta w/ butter, parmesan cheese and broccoli
17th: pork chop skillet w/ stuffing
18th: teriyaki chicken and fried rice
19th: leftovers
20th: hamburgers, hot dogs, coleslaw
21st: steak, sweet potatoes, grilled veggies
22nd: out
23rd: chicken bruschetta
24th: tilipia w/ rice & beans
25th: BBQ pork, bakes potatoes
26th: leftovers
27th: breakfast for dinner
28th: out for dinner(no kids)
29th: picnic/sandwiches at fountains
30th: meatloaf
31st: ravioli & spinach bake
1st: chicken tortilla soup
2nd: leftovers
3rd: gravy w/ sausage and meatballs; pasta
4th: meatball subs
5th: fajitas
6th: Labor Day (probably a BBQ)
7th:tostada stacks with fajita leftovers
8th: buffalo chicken lasagna
9th: leftovers
10th: make your own pizza night
11th: grilled chicken sandwiches

Wow! I can't believe I did it. Let's see if I can stick with it. All this and I did 2 loads of laundry today. It is a miracle.  I think I am just being productive because I have a long overdue girls night tonight. I can not wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment