Sunday, September 19, 2010

A fortune cookie

Last week my sweet hubby took the kids out to dinner because I was hosting a Pampered Chef party. I needed some extra time to clean up plus the peace and quiet. When they got home two hours later, I was a little disappointed to learn they had eaten Chinese food.  I love Chinese and I'm on a diet, so the thought of enjoying some Sesame Chicken made me salivate.

Well the Drama Queen brought home her fortune cookie to eat.  When we cracked it open, the fortune said, "You are going to have a great birthday party this year".

We are going to be in Disney World this year for her birthday.  And we have a small birthday breakfast party planned for her with Minnie, Mickey, Pluto, our family and some friends.  She has no idea we are going to Disney or any of the details so it really is going to be a great birthday. I am getting so excited planning it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment