Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Friends...

Okay so last year, I was not in a great place. I had some friends who always left me wanting for more. Whether it was me being more thin, fit or fashionable...or even being a better mother, I always wanted more. I had a great friend from preschool/church. In fact, she was/is my best friend. But even she needed the acceptance of the "cool" crowd.

So at preschool I met a new friend. And the bff introduced us to a new friend. This all happened last spring, I feel like a whole new life has come my way. Life is great. I feel so blessed. And I have the best friends, extremely trustworthy and honest. People who make every day feel great. Not anyone I ever have to think about ulterior motives with.

Even this past weekend the hubby and I were out with some of the old friends. And one had the nerve to sit in judgement of another friends time in a 5k race. There are so many things wrong with it. One person in the car said something to him. But it just made me want to scream hypocrite. No one is perfect.  Yes I bet he feels good sitting in judgement of others in the moment. But to make fun of someone who is trying. Well, I wonder what will happen when his judgement day comes.

It all just made me(and luckily, the hubby) realize how lucky we are now.

No comments:

Post a Comment